In this video, we look at building a master data report using the excel data connector.
Building the report from scratch instead of relying on the “open in excel” template experiences helped me better understand the connections made using the tool.
- Using Excel Data Connector Add-in
- Why Does Edge Open My Excel Download File In a New Tab First?
- Getting Dynamics Connector Add-in for Excel
- Connecting to Dynamics environment through Dynamics Connector
- Creating Report Across Multiple Data Entities in One Excel Table
Pingback: D365 Finance | Excel Add-in Reports with Formulas | iamJoshKnox
Pingback: D365 Finance | Supercharge Excel Add-in with Power Query | iamJoshKnox
Pingback: D365 Finance | Connect Directly to D365 Data with OData and Power Query | iamJoshKnox