I am a Husband.
I am a Father.
I am a D365 professional.
I am a Jiu-jitsu practitioner.
I am a So-so pickleballer.
I am a Mediocre juggler.
I am a Pretty-good-paper-airplane-folder.
I have 10+ years’ experience helping companies use business applications to improve business processes – working with non-profits, logistics providers, advertising and technology groups, energy companies, and clinical research organizations. Since 2015, I have implemented D365 Finance and Operations solutions (previously known as AX2012), focusing on project-related solutions for professional services companies.
I am Josh Knox – Welcome to my website.
I write about D365, business applications, and dad-stuff. SUBSCRIBE for the best Josh Knox content on the internet.
- Fixed-price Projects 101 (Summit 2018)
- Fewer Clicks, More Action – Workspaces & Workspace Personalizations (Summit 2019)
- Saved Views, Custom Fields, & Developer-less Developments (DynamicsCon Spring 2021 – Video)
- CUSTOM NO-CODE WORKFLOWS IN FO!! EXCELLENT!!!!(DynamicsCon Fall 2021 – Video)
- Training and Education in D365 (DynamicsCon Live 2021)
- Holding On
- Thoughts on Identity
- Be Cool as Long as You Can
- 3 Lessons on Creativity from the Beatles
- Like Learning and Teaching?
There are MASSIVE Job Opportunities in this Industry