Browser Search – Ctrl+F
One of the great things about D365 being browser based is that you can also use the browser’s hotkeys. In both Chrome and Edge, Ctrl+F can be used to search a website. I find this is especially useful when searching for menu items buried deep in a module.
Browser Search Power User Tips
- Crtrl+F to find menu items (or other text on page)
- Enter toggles to next record
- Shift+Enter toggles to previous record
- Ctrl+Enter (in Chrome) clicks link
- **update** the Ctrl+Enter shortcut also now works in the new Edge browser